Monday, September 07, 2009

Use your common sense

Use your common sense

I am not the smartest person on the block, but I am not dumb enough to believe untruths spouted by people for the wrong reason. I know right from wrong and have not done every thing right and lots of things wrong, but it was my own fault, it wasn’t from listening to others. The majority of us have a little common sense. We need to find out the truth for our-selves instead of listening to a bunch of loud mouth politicians and their hirelings telling us what to believe. You can find out anything you want to know, that is good for you and your family. Make up our own mind. Are we to lazy or is it easier to let someone, tell us what to think or do? We all have the same capacity to think and use our mind. As a parent you do not tell your children to do the wrong thing, nor your friends, why would you listen to someone else tell you what to think? Always check if you do not know what to believe. Get the true facts, “just the facts”, not someone else’s untruths.

Ask yourself, why people are pressing so hard to not have healthcare? Dumb as I am I know. Most of you are smarter than I. If you do not lie to your children, don’t let someone else lie to you and get away with it.

No comments: